Advertiser: Industry BeansMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
Barista (York St) – Industry Beans
In February 2019, Industry Beans will open its first venue in Sydney. Combining a full-service Dine-In experience with high-volume take away, Industry Beans York St will be a new specialty coffee and food experience in the CBD.
About the Role
We’re looking for a team of Baristas to execute an exciting and premium coffee program in our first venue in Sydney. The right Baristas will be experienced and passionate, with a strong work ethic to deliver the ultimate customer experience.
This Position Offers:
- The opportunity to be part of the opening team of a brand-new café concept for Sydney
- The opportunity to work with a leading specialty coffee roaster with an innovative approach to coffee and food
- Support from an award-winning roasting team, experienced Head Barista, senior management team, and involved owners
- Attractive remuneration and incentives
- The opportunity to work with state of the art coffee equipment including Sydney’s first full Modbar, and to make a wide range of specialty coffee beverages
- The opportunity to grow within an exciting and fast-moving company.
You will be perfect for this role if you have
- A passion for specialty coffee and hospitality
- 2 years’ experience working with specialty coffee
- Exceptional barista skills (latte art, dialing in, trouble-shooting etc.)
- A strong work ethic with a customer focused attitude
- A positive and professional demeanor
- An excitement and ability to engage with customers about our coffee, menu and brand.
About Industry Beans
Launched in 2013, Industry Beans is an award-winning specialty coffee roaster, café operator and retail brand. From our flagship location in Fitzroy, we roast daily for our own venues, a family of premium hospitality venues around Australia and a large online community.
From grassroots beginnings, Industry Beans has grown into a refined hospitality and coffee brand, with exciting opportunities coming up for hospitality professionals of every experience looking to grow within an innovative and diverse company.
If this sounds like you then we will love to hear from you. Please hit apply and submit a resume and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a barista?
- Do you have professional experience with latte art?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Do you have customer service experience?