Advertiser: Industry BeansMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
In February 2019, Industry Beans will open its first cafe in Sydney. Combining a full-service Dine-In experience with high-volume takeaway, Industry Beans York St will be a new specialty coffee and food experience in the CBD.
About the Role
Reporting to the Sous Chef & Café Manager, the Chef will be central to the day to day running of the kitchen. Working in service and completing prep duties, the Chef is key to delivering and maintaining a high standard and consistent quality of all menu items and kitchen operations.
The position offers:
- Part-Time and Full-Time employment opportunities
- The chance to work with an innovative and exciting menu
- The opportunity to be part of a brand-new market leading cafe
- The support of an experienced management team with great workflow and systems
- Good remuneration and salary package
- Day time hours
- The opportunity to work with a professional café team to support the kitchen
You will be perfect for this role if you have
- Cert III Commercial Cookery as well as minimum 2 years in a similar role
- A sound understanding of all kitchen operations
- A passion for innovative cooking techniques
- A modern approach to kitchen and food management
- A positive and professional demeanour
- A commitment to high standards of kitchen preparation, plating, cleanliness and food safety standards
About Industry Beans
Launched in 2013, Industry Beans is an award-winning specialty coffee roaster, café operator and retail brand. From our flagship location in Fitzroy, we roast daily for our own venues, a family of premium hospitality venues around Australia and a large online community.
From grassroots beginnings, Industry Beans has grown into a refined hospitality and coffee brand, with exciting opportunities coming up for hospitality professionals of every experience looking to grow within an innovative and diverse company.
If this sounds like you then we will love to hear from you. Please hit apply and submit a resume and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a commis chef?
- Have you completed a chef apprenticeship?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?