Advertiser: pvi collective ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Other
a rare opportunity to be part of pvi collective, one of australia’s leading producers of experimental tactical and media art based in perth.
about the role
the communications coordinator is responsible for the planning and implementation of pvi collective’s communications and marketing across digital and traditional media platforms.
this role is perfect for creative people that are looking for a regular gig that offers the flexibility continue independent projects or the savvy pro who’s looking for more than the daily grind.
pvi has an exciting year ahead with a variety of projects ready to roll out including new works in development, so you’ll really feel part of the action.
we feel the role will suit a confident individual who:
- is forward thinking
- adaptable to change
- has a great eye for detail
- thrives in a collaborative environment
required skills, knowledge, and competencies
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- experienced and successful in prioritising workloads and meeting strict deadlines
- high level competencies using graphic design skills and experience working with desktop publishing
- ability to work well in a collaborate artistic environment
- experience in set up, interpretation and reporting of client experience data
- experience delivering digital promotional campaigns
- high level of competencies in word processing, powerpoint, spreadsheet and data management
fixed term (until end of 2019)
part time (0.5 fte) flexible hours available
please provide a cv and prepare a letter (no more than two pages) introducing yourself and your suitability for the role.
visit our website pvicollective.com
applications closing date: thursday 6.00pm 28 february 2019
no agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?