Warehouse & Manufacturing Labourer
Advertiser: Job Match AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2019
- Gold Coast
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
We have had a number of Employers (our clients) who have had an increased requirement for additional Advanced Manufacturing Labourers to undertake in various types of high volume/ fast pace processing, assembly and production work. This is due to the recent market growth in the QLD Manufacturing & Warehouse industry. Our clients are seeking the right candidate for this position, we want candidates that are first willing and able acquire the skills & knowledge required to be able to take on their new roles if they do not have these skills & knowledge already.
What's in it for you?
- Stable, secure, full time employment
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Extra days and overtime available
- Weekly Pay
To be eligible for these roles you MUST :
- Have common sense
- Wanting to Learn New Skills
- Willing to Give Anything a Go
- Good physical abilities as heaving lifting may be required
- Someone who wants to make a difference
- Own transport is highly preferred
Your duties may include (varies depending on different types of Employers) include but are not limited to:
- Manual handling in a fast-paced environment
- Working on multiple assembly lines while adhering to WHS policies and practices.
- Unloading stock from trucks and containers
- Picking and packing orders for production
- Completing and maintaining accurate paperwork
- Participation in stock-takes
- Maintaining OH&S and cleanliness of warehouses
- General warehouse duties as directed
- If needed - will be working with some machines
All our employees receive the appropriate training prior to starting and continuous training on the job.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you get into work!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?