Advertiser: Peter J Ramsay & AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Environmental Engineering
About the Company
Peter J Ramsay & Associates Pty Ltd is a leading provider of Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability services. We are a team of committed EHS specialists providing a multi-disciplinary approach to addressing EHS issues and the challenges of sustainability. We combine strategic thinking with our multidisciplinary skills to deliver innovative and sustainable business solutions.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. We are a member of the Inogen® Environmental Alliance providing service delivery in the Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific region. Inogen provides global connections to achieve superior local results.
About the role
We seek to recruit a high calibre candidate, with strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills, who is looking for a rewarding career in consulting to join our growing team.
This dynamic and exciting role includes the planning, organisation and execution of field work predominantly associated with a large contaminated land remediation project. You will be responsible for the management of field samples, environmental data management, field documentation and reporting, together with a dedicated team of environmental professionals including several Suitably Qualified Persons.
Attributes of the successful candidate include:
- an appropriate engineering, science or EHS degree.
- Ideally 2 years’ experience
- Experience in EHS and an understanding of Occupational Health and Safety legislation will be highly regarded
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- strong project management skills
- a proven ability to work effectively within a team, but also independently as the need arises
- strong organisational and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of and experience with the Queensland environmental regulations will be highly regarded
- have a current drivers licence (manual desirable)
- First Aid trained and a hold a White Card (or General Construction Card) are high desirable
- demonstrates initiative, is highly motivated and enthusiastic, and ready and willing to embrace new challenges
We are a progressive team based organisation that expects and rewards achievement. A competitive salary commensurate with the experience of the applicant and the nature of the role will be offered.
How to apply
Applications close 28 February 2019
Please submit the following with your application and attention to Claire Johnson:
- cover letter
- academic transcript
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?