Duty Manager - Corner Hotel
Advertiser: Corner HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
LOVE LIVE MUSIC?
From super fans to football, the renovated rooftop at The Corner Hotel is one of the largest in the area and we are looking to expand our team of superstars!
- Access to amazing shows and live music
- Central location in Richmond that is close to transport options with easy parking access
- Professional development and progression opportunities
- Awesome colleagues and a positive workplace culture
- Did we mention access to amazing live music and shows...?
The Corner Hotel is the flagship venue in an exciting group of venues; our iconic band room plays host to an amazing line up of both local and international artists all year round. We're minutes away from the MCG and Olympic Parks precinct which ensures there is never a dull moment!
If you have a genuine love of all things food, drink, music and people then this is the role for you.
If you're generally pretty awesome and have experience in a similar high volume venue, then we want to hear from you.
Please apply via Seek with a CV and a cover letter addressed to Lara.
Please note we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many years' experience do you have as a duty manager?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?