Advertiser: Roda Developments Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $90,000 - $100,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Roda Developments is a leading residential builder based in the Nothern Suburbs specializing in New Homes, Townhouses and Multi-Unit Developments. We utilize our extensive industry experience to deliver premium, personalized solutions.
Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Building Supervisor to join our dynamic team. You will utilize your experience and passion for building to lead your team and supervise builds on a minimum of 12 dwellings at once.
Your duties will include but are not limited to -
- Coordinating subcontractors and suppliers
- Site scheduling and coordination of all site activities
- Adhering to monthly targets and working within budgets and timeframes
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and customers on a regular basis
Skills and Experience
- Minimum three years experience as a Building Supervisor
- Strong construction knowledge and familiarity of current Victorian Building Regulations,
- Proven track record in driving trade and developing and maintaining subcontractor relationships
- Australian Standards and OHS requirements
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Remuneration Package - Company phone, iPad and vehicle provided
- Job Security - Immediate start and ongoing, secure work
- Fun Team Culture - Be a part of a close-knit, social team
- Long Term Career Opportunity - We invest in and support our staff for the long term!
If this sounds like your ideal role, please apply via SEEK with your resume and cover letter attached.
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?