Concreter | FIFO Role
Advertiser: Flexi Staff Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2019
- Work Type
- Construction, Other
- Leiwana (FMG Site)
- West Angeles (Rio Site)
- 12 Hour Days
- Meals, Accommodation + flights included
About the Company:
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.
Due to our continued growth and success we are looking for Experienced Concreters, Leading Hands and Supervisors for work in the Pilbara region starting immediately.
Working Monday - Sunday, 12 hour days you will have the preference to work a 3/1 or 4/1 roster and will be working on the construction of mining accommodation and villages.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Pouring concrete
- Finishing off with a broom
- Other duties as required
- Demonstrated experience in concreting
- White Card - Essential
- Current Police Clearance - Within six months
- Any other tickets would be highly advantageous i.e work at heights etc
- Leading hand or supervisory experience
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol and a full medical
- Must have all PPE
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up to date resume, or for further information please contact Flexi Staff 9479 4781.