Field Based Electricians & Mechanical Fitters
Advertiser: CS Gas Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Feb 2019
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
CS GAS is a specialist supplier of well optimisation, production process control (SCADA) systems and a provider of gas field services. Our organisation has a multidiscipline engineering focus with operations that include fabrication (welding - pressure piping, vessels, structural), electrical, instrumentation and industrial control systems.
We are seeking multiple trade qualified Electrical/Instrument Technicians, & Fitters to join our field based team. Ideally you will be located in the Mackay to Emerald Coalfields region and have experience working on mine sites.
The multiple positions require the installation, service, calibration and maintenance of gas well metering and optimisation equipment as well as related metering and SCADA equipment. These positions will be roster based, and applicants may be subject to a pre-employment medical.
Remuneration will be in accordance with skills and experience
- Standard 11
- Current unrestricted Coal Board Medical
- Experience working in the coal & gas mining sectors
- Australian Manual Drivers License
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to comply with the CS GAS and common industry "Fitness for Work" policies
With one or more of the following
- Unrestricted Electrical License Qld
- Instrumentation experience (PLC, Modbus, Calibration)
- Trade fitters certificates
- Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas or relevant hazardous area qualification
- S1, S2, S3
- Experience working within an environment of Quality Management Systems and Safety Management Systems
- Computer literacy
To apply please send your CV, with a cover letter outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
References must be provided.
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?