Advertiser: CompliSpace Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
CompliSpace helps over 500,000+ students, more than 50,000 teachers, and over 1 million parents and carers every day. We also assist financial institutions including ASX listed entities and work with some of Australia’s leading Not-For-Profit organisations by making sure that they are working within their legal frameworks and requirements. By employing the highest calibre of people who are passionate about helping people, we strive to keep our clients safe, providing them with a complete Governance, Risk, Compliance and Policy Management solution. We take the worry out of meeting legal obligations. We know when there is a change in policy or an update in regulations and we update our clients accordingly. If clients need assistance with the functionality of their service, we’re here to help. Our vision is to assist clients to effectively manage “Policy to Culture”. Our products and platforms are essential to what we do, but our people are what sets us apart. We are dedicated and committed to the work that we do and we make a difference to people’s lives every day.
We are seeking an Administration Coordinator who can assist us to be the best team we can be. This a great opportunity to work in a friendly work environment and be part of an innovative and dynamic organisation!
You will perform a diverse range of tasks including:
- Reception tasks - answering calls and meeting and greeting clients
- Booking of interstate travel
- Helpdesk triaging
- Purchasing office supplies and maintaining office equipment
- Inbound and outbound mail - arranging couriers, collecting and distributing mail
- Liaising with building management regarding onsite issues and office security
- Operational administration - archiving, filing, delivering documents, record keeping
- General office administration tasks - scanning, formatting, printing
- Assisting Managing Directors where required
To be considered for the role you will need the following expertise:
- Certificate III in Business Administration or related experience
- Exposure to a business regulatory environment
- Strong IT skills
- Data management expertise
Just as importantly, your personal characteristics will result in success in this role, so you need to be:
- Personable, confident and positive. Your strong people skills allow you to move seamlessly between dealing with top executives down to more junior staff across a number of sectors
- Constantly striving for excellence with an uncompromising commitment to quality
- Team oriented with ability to work in fast growth environment whilst respecting others
- Must show initiative and good judgment and be able to take ownership of tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organisational skills, attention to detail and perseverance.
In short, we are seeking someone who takes pride in their work, is happy to undertake all tasks thrown their way and can provide effective support to our team. In return we will provide a fantastic work environment and ongoing development opportunities.
By working at CompliSpace you can be part of a team that makes a difference in people's lives. We help schools provide a protected and secure environment for all students and staff and a nurture a child safe culture.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?