- Job Listing Date
- 6 Feb 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Subsidized Car Park!
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Apron Restaurant & Bar is the latest in up market dining in Brisbane.Featuring a 90 seat a la carte restaurant and bar with private dining area the menu has been tailored to showcase the finest produce and wines available. Apron Restaurant & Bar is currently looking for an experienced Food & Beverage Attendant to join the professional team.
This is your opportunity to join our Food and Beverage team at Pullman Brisbane Airport. As a key member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy. Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
Key Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Explain the menu to guests, assisting those with special dietary needs or preferences as well as provide suitable assistance when recommending beverages.
- Maximise sales opportunities by upselling items.
- Ensure accuracy whilst ordering and delivering food and beverage orders.
- Use Micros to place orders.
- Liaise with the Kitchen on special requests or delayed meals.
- Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy.
- Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation.
- Promote a safe workplace by recognising hazards and promoting general OHS practises.
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- A friendly, customer focused attitude with the strive to provide Total Customer Satisfaction
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
- Your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience
- Confidence in liaising with various internal and external clients
- A high standard of grooming and presentation
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends
- Barista and coffee making skills an advantage
- Proven experience in similar positions within a hotel / resort environment.
- Self-motivated and a genuine passion for hospitality and customer service.
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a barista?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?