Immigration Lawyer/consultant REQUIRED x2Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Feb 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Other
Immigration Centre is Well established Immigration consultancy and We are looking for two Immigration Lawyer/consultant to join our winning team. Our vision is to be the leader in our industry.
We have a high success rate which is driven by a detailed understanding of both immigration Instructions and the practical implementation of these guidelines.
For the right candidate we can offer:
- An Excellent pay package, one of the best in the industry. We believe in paying our staff well.
- Flexible working hours and days. We want our staff to have a work-life balance.
- Ability to work full time or part-time because we know that 9-5pm does not suit everyone.
- A company that cares about their staff and encourages achievement.
Responsibilities will include
- Case management & client assessment.
- Writing convincing submissions using a sound knowledge and understanding of immigration law and policies. Plus, you'll be able to apply your knowledge in line with clients' individual circumstances.
- You'll work with an emphasis on attention to detail along with meeting deadlines.
You will ideally have:
- Advisers licence or graduate degree or a law degree.
- Enjoy working with people and be solution-orientated.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Have you completed a qualification in law?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?