Part-Time In-house Legal Counsel (Graduate or 1yr+ PQE)
Advertiser: C Z Tech LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Feb 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Legal, Generalists - In-house
We are Australasia's biggest online dating company, our HUD App reaches millions of people in 149 countries, and is expansive and rapidly growing.
As we continue to roll out changes and improvements to our online dating products, our terms and privacy policies also need to be kept up to date. This is an on-going part-time role with the possibility of turning into full time permanent.
Ideally someone who is a recent graduate with a law degree (Has been admitted to the Bar) and preferably has some PQE experience.
- Proactively research and provide advice to managers on legal aspects of their defined areas.
- Interpret legal documents and advise management on the most appropriate course of action and risks.
- Ensure the business is informed and compliant with any existing or proposed legislation.
- Contribute to internal policy and process development.
- The ability to work both independently and with minimum supervision.
- Strong legal drafting skills.
In return we offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Relaxing work environment
- Flashy CBD offices with height adjustable workstations, sofa and bean bags
- Pingpong table, arcade machine, Xbox
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and free lunch every Friday
This would be a fantastic opportunity for you to join an exciting company that is currently going through a hyper growth phase.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in law?
- How many years' experience do you have as a legal counsel?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?