Assistant Floor Manager
Advertiser: Loft Byron BayMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Mar 2019
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Loft Byron Bay has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Floor Manager to join the team! With a prime location on Jonson Street featuring beach views and a brand-new venue fit out, this is an opportunity to join a dynamic team in an exciting, high pressure environment with a great focus on teamwork. Our venue has an amazing cocktail bar, European inspired modern Australian food, all within a stunning, warm, & beachy environment.
This opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who gets excited about customer service and is proud of their tightly honed a la carte service skills, and effective leadership capabilities. Managers at Loft Byron Bay form a key part of our leadership team and we are seeking someone who is committed to providing exemplary customer service at all times and is comfortable in leading their colleagues to do the same.
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the floor and bar.
- Ability to lead, inspire and drive the team to reach key goals set by the Management team.
- Demonstrate experience in building team culture and skills through training and development.
- Provide function support through organising stock and prep where required.
- Work towards KPI’s relating to revenue targets.
- Daily reporting and communication to the Management team to create a seamless transition between shifts.
- Represent the brand on and off shift.
- Adhere to RSA and WHS regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry and a leadership role.
- Demonstrated knowledge and passion for cocktails, beer, wine, food!
- Unwavering desire for delivering an exceptional and professional experience for every guest.
- An ability to communicate effectively with the team as well as to lead by example and inspire.
- Must have availability 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends.
- Must hold a current RSA and have the right to live and work in Australia.
How to apply:
- Please send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter outlining why you are the perfect fit for Loft, Byron Bay along with your CV by March 15th, and we'll be in touch shortly!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?