Advertiser: Local TicketsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Feb 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Local Tickets is an award winning fast growing mid sized ticketing company that provides online, onsite and on the go ticketing solutions. Our client range are located all over Australia and include venues, hotels, tourism & food events, business events and more.
About the role
We are looking for a driven and motivated administrator to be our Ticketing Organiser. Based in our Queen Street Mall office, you will provide exceptional service and be a key star in our team.
The role will include:
- Answering phones & emails
- Event Organiser liaison & training
- Setting up event ticketing
- Organising equipment hire & marketing deliverables
- Refunding tickets & other bank related duties
- Report on event ticket sales
We will provide on the job event ticketing training.
Benefits and perks
- Important key role in the company that is well respected
- Opportunity to contribute to business strategy
- Self managed workload
- Cool T-shirt, Jacket & Gold Sneakers as your uniform
- Shop and dine in your lunch break
- Earn extra income working at events
- National travel opportunities working at events
Skills and experience
- Energy & enthusiasm - can do attitude
- 1-2 years experience in admin / reception role
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve & time manage
- Enjoys a fast paced environment
- Loves being organised and delivering great service
- Looking for an opportunity to progress their career.
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Willingness to constantly learn and grow
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration support?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your highest level of education?