Advertiser: Sophisticat ResortMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
Premium Cat Resort
Melbourne South East suburbs
- Do you have a passion for people and their pets ?
- Are you proficient in managing and mentoring a team ?
- Do you have experience in customer care and sales ?
If you tick these boxes, we would love to hear from you.
Sophisticat Resort, located in Moorabbin, is seeking a suitable candidate to take on the part time role of Duty Manager
The business is open 7 days per week, therefore this role requires the flexibility to work weekends and public holidays, as dictated by the needs of the business.
The Duty Manager reports to the Manager, and is accountable for:
- Smooth and efficient running of the day to day operations to deliver the very best in cat care
- Overall guest health and welfare - identifying any guests that may require veterinary consultation
- Customer experience that exceeds expectations
- Hands-on operational cat care
- Adhering to and ensuring junior staff are complying with Sophisticat Resort’s operating procedures and work health and safety requirements
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have a proven track record of reliability and trust
- Considerable experience in companion animal care, ideally with cats
- Have availability during peak holiday periods
- Demonstrate experience in customer care and satisfaction
- Display excellent communication and organising skills
- Work with attention to detail
- Hold a current driver's licence and have a reliable motor vehicle
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
Attractive hourly rate commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter by 26 February 2019 to:
Please note that only successful candidates for interview will be contacted.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?