Mechanical & Electrical Design Engineer
Advertiser: W & E PlattMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
W&E Platt are a world leading Design and Manufacturing Company based in South West Sydney, supplying products to both Local and International niche market. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer / Draftsperson to join our dedicated R &D Team. You will be involved with the research & development and testing of innovative products.
You will report to the Product Manager.
To be considered for this role you must have following skills and experience:-
- Experience in CAD designing and detailing for manufacture, preferably using Solid Edge.
- Experience in Electronics,designing and programming PLC's and DC Motors and linear actuators would also be advantageous.
- knowledge of manufacturing techniques including, casting, machining, laser cutting, bending and welding and surfaces finishes.
- Highly Skilled in 3D modelling and detailing engineering drawings.
- Ability to produce large and complex assemblies
- Design and Development of products from initial design concept to prototype leading to volume production.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, attend and provide input at design review meetings.
- Ability to work in a team and independently with a minimum supervision.
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- You must also be an Australian Citizen
If you believe that your experiences match the specification required to fulfill this position then please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to: Debora@plattmounts.com or you can click APPLY NOW
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?