Parks and Facilities Operator
Advertiser: Winton Shire CouncilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Western QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Government & Defence, Government - Local
The position of Parks and Facilities Operator Level 5 will be to:
- Enhance the presentation of the Council controlled areas within and adjacent to the environs of Winton;
- To undertake the horticultural operational works within the shire's parks, gardens, cemeteries, showgrounds, reserves, streets and public facilities; refuse collection services, animal control, funeral services;
- To undertake duties and responsibilities of: Operating various plant and equipment throughout Winton and its environs; and to provide flexibility to the Parks and Facilities Section involving all machinery/ plant operation and concrete and other maintenance works as required.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST HOLD A "MR" DRIVERS LICENCE AS A MINIMUM
Applications must be received by the undersigned no later than 5.00pm 1st March 2019 and include:
- A cover letter;
- Current resume including names and contact details of two referees who can comment on recent work performance; and
- Responses to the selection criteria from the information package.
Chief Executive Officer
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?