Advertiser: Winton Shire CouncilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Western QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Government & Defence, Government - Local
This position is responsible for providing effective and efficient cleaning services to Councils' Neighbourhood Centre, Child Care Centre, Library and other facilities. The key responsibilities of the position are:
Cleaning and Servicing
- Clean and service as per cleaning schedules the Neighbourhood Centre, Youth Centre, Library and Central West Community Options Program on a regular, planned basis and to a high standard including the floors.
- Ensure that the buildings remain tidy and that all furniture and equipment is appropriately stored after use,
- Monitor stock of cleaning supplies and other consumables and when necessary order additional supplies
- Where necessary assist with the setting out and subsequent removal and securing after use, of chairs and tables and other equipment provided in the facilities including liaising with WORC Camp where applicable.
- Ensure that all maintenance issues are notified to the appropriate persons for work to be carried out.
- Undertake continuous improvement of all aspects of personal work performance
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Council’s policies and processes;
- Maintain confidentiality of all Council operations;
- Deliver agreed outcomes, on time and in accordance with best practice principles;
- Attend relevant functions, meetings, workshops, seminars and training courses as directed;
- Assist with cleaning of other Council facilities including but not limited to the Library, Neighbourhood Centre, 60’s & Better and Residential Properties.
Applicants are required to obtain a copy of the Information Package and familiarise themselves with the position requirements including key selection criteria prior to submitting their application.
Applications must be received by the undersigned no later than 5.00pm on 1st March 2019 and must include:
- A cover letter;
- Current resume; and
- Names and contact details of two referees who can comment on recent work performance.