Advertiser: CS Gas Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Fitters, Turners & Machinists
CS GAS is a specialist supplier of well optimisation, production process control (SCADA) systems and a provider of gas field services. Our organisation has a multidiscipline engineering focus with operations that include fabrication (welding - pressure piping, vessels, structural), electrical, instrumentation and industrial control systems.
We are seeking a mechanical fitter to join our Brisbane Southside facility. The successful applicant will have a high regard for quality, safety and communication and customer relation skills. You will be exposed to a range of opportunities to develop your skills within a highly supportive team-based environment. Based on a 38 hour week, overtime will be regularly available and some field shiftwork may be involved.
Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out a range of mechanical works on sub-assemblies and manufactured parts
- Working closely with other departments to meet production deadlines
- Assemble spooling and mechanical components including valves and instruments to the required standard
- Perform factory acceptance tests
- Maintenance tasks, inspections and warranty repairs
- Ensure equipment is maintained to industry and regulatory requirements
- Assist with fabrication works
- Monitor and ensure all quality standards are met.
Remuneration will be in accordance with skills and experience
- Minimum 3-5yrs experience in manufacturing/mining industry
- Relevant mechanical trade qualification
- Australian driver’s license
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and written documentation
- Eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to comply with the CS GAS and common industry "Fitness for Work" policies
- Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- EWP ticket
- Forklift license
- Experience installing pipework and instrument tubing
To apply please send your resume, with a cover letter outlining your experience to email@example.com
References must be provided.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mechanical fitter?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?