Area Manager - NSWPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Airco Brands is an iconic brand that is well regarded in the building supply market place. We are known for being progressive, energetic and a dynamic Australian family owned Company with a proud history of supplying high quality and reliable products to Blue-chip retailers, trade and industrial operations within the building supply, outdoor, manufacturing and rural markets.
Airco distribute multiple quality brands to the Australian market such as Airco, Senco, Otter, Interbath and Colt Compressor.
A fantastic opportunity currently exists for an energetic, results driven and highly motivated Area Sales Manager.
Reporting to the New South Wales Field Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales within their territory.
Your main duties will include:
- Achieve sales targets within area.
- Follow a call cycle to ensure regular contact with all relevant decision makers within the assigned territory.
- Implementing sales and marketing strategies and action plans.
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms.
- Developing strong relationships with key customers and building profitable new business.
- Managing and liaising with customers within the area.
To be successful in this role you must have the drive and determination to succeed, plus be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of two years proven track record of sales success, ideally within the hardware market.
- Ability to plan & organise time.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Intermediate IT skills – particularly Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Can work alone and as a team player.
- Self motivated & positive.
This role requires extensive travel including overnight travel staying away from home to cover country customers.
If you have the skills we are looking for, then forward your CV together with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?