- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
The Australian Glass Group is a leading glass processing business located in Sydney, Melbourne and Hobart. We have a loyal customer base in Canberra and surrounding areas. We are seeking a competent and professional delivery driver with a great customer service focus.
Major responsibilities include:
- Unload glass panels and comply with the safety practices.
- Delivering a great customer experience and build strong relationships.
- Complete proof of delivery paperwork on a daily basis.
- Support in resolving outstanding deliveries or reworks.
- Comply with Chain of Responsibility regulations.
This role offers you the opportunity to be part of a well established and growing nationwide company that has a modern fleet of vehicles.
You will need to have a MR or HR licence or be prepared to undertake testing to qualify should you be the right person. A pre-employment medical will need to be completed prior to commencement. Full training will be provided and an excellent salary is on offer.
Australian Glass Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes Safety at all times
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?