- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Australian Cruise Group is Sydney's premier cruise company, recognised as the market leader within the dining cruise market.
Please follow the link to our website https://www.australiancruisegroup.com.au/
In this role, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller and be part of the ACG finance team.
Our business is a high-volume operation, hence, you must be a fast thinker, have good accounting skills and sound financial capabilities to complement your abilities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Full-function Accounts Payable
- GL reconciliations
- Credit Card expense reconciliations
- Credit card & cash takings reconciliations
- Assistance with month-end close
- Assistance with GL maintenance / posting journals
- Filing and other ad hoc finance and administration duties
- Any other accounting tasks that may be assigned and requested from time to time
- Contribute to the overall success of the finance team
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Tertiary or diploma qualifications in accounting is essential
- Experience with the use MYOB
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and numerical skills
- Reliable work ethic with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proactive and an ability to use initiative
- Flexibility to work Saturdays during peak seasons
Only Australian citizens and permanent residents will be considered.
No recruitment companies and no head hunters.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?