Advertiser: Camberwell Grammar SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Camberwell Grammar School is an independent Anglican day school for boys from Pre-Preparatory to Year 12. We aim to give every boy in our care the very best possible education in order to prepare him for life beyond school. We are a 'Learning Community', which encourages staff, students, past students and parents to involve themselves fully in all aspects of school life and to identify themselves with its values. We are proud of the warm spirit that characterises our school family.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is to support the School, as part of an ICT services team, in all ICT related aspects. This role is to design, develop, test and implement software solutions used both internally and externally to meet the School’s needs and strategic objectives. An integral component to this role is the development and administration of SharePoint. This role must demonstrate an ability to prioritise and work towards an overall strategy and deliver outcomes that meet School needs.
This is a Full Time, 6-month Fixed Term contract commencing immediately.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Configure and administer the SharePoint environment;
- Develop technical documentation of the SharePoint environment including application integration;
- Develop and maintain SharePoint applications/workflows/solutions within the SharePoint environment;
- Develop and manage the integration of SharePoint with other School systems;
- Provide SharePoint support to the School Community;
- Manage and prioritise with vendor/s, any product bugs or defects that arise;
- Direct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes as part of development delivery; creation of user test cases, test scripts;
- Provide level 2 support to all staff and students with a range of hardware and software including laptops, desktops, printers, Cisco IP phones and many other peripherals across a blended Mac/PC environment.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Sound technical knowledge on Microsoft Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Group Policies, and other Microsoft suite of products, and Apple Mac OSX.
- Knowledge and experience in application design and development including SharePoint
- Knowledge and experience with data administration (Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access, MySQL)
- Knowledge and experience with School systems such as TASS and Schoology advantageous but not essential
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem solving skills
- Clear and highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Power Platform experience advantageous but not essential
If you believe you have what we are looking for then click on the “Apply for this job” button now and submit your cover letter and resume. Only applications received online via seek will be accepted.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5PM WEDNESDAY 27 FEBRUARY, 2019.
Please note applications will be reviewed as they are received and as such, the interview process may commence immediately.
Camberwell Grammar School is committed to Child Safety. Candidates must be able to demonstrate an understanding of appropriate behaviours when engaging with children and where appropriate be able to demonstrate experience working with children. Applicants will have the opportunity to indicate their understanding of, or any experience they have in working with children with diverse needs and/or backgrounds
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Which of the following Microsoft developer certifications have you completed?
- How many years' experience do you have as a developer?