Customer Service & Account Manager Support
Advertiser: Openbook Howden Design & PrintMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- $45,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
About the business
A successful, innovative and growing print and design company with a great team culture, we pride ourselves on our high quality product and customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a busy work environment and employment stability. Our Well-being Committee focuses on social and health related opportunities for all employees.
We seek someone who can help us uphold our brand values and we encourage you to review these on our website.
About the role
We are currently seeking applications from sales support, account management and customer service specialists.
Whilst industry experience is highly regarded, we are also keen to hear from industry newcomers with a proven history of success in customer service, sales administration or any other relevant role. If you are passionate, positive, enthusiastic and driven to learn we would like to hear from you.
Employed on a full-time basis we offer an outstanding working environment, long term stable opportunity with a competitive salary, We will ensure you have all the support and development opportunities to grow your role and responsibilities.
We will enhance your professional skills and experience with intensive mentoring and training to set you up for success.
The position will commence with dual responsibilities of sales support and account management as you learn from leaders of our business and assume care and responsibility for their clientele. Over time you will develop and become a full-time account manager and take over the care of this client base complimented by the addition of your own newly created clientele.
Initially as you are mentored towards your goal of being part of the senior account management/ BDM team you will:
- Provide sales support to one of our champions of industry
- Assist with client follow-up's, client needs and creation of new quote requests
- Communicating with existing customer base to strengthen relationships and grow business opportunities
As you are mentored and developed you will also be responsible for:
- Actively promoting and selling our print, design and print management solutions
- Identify, develop and present compelling business cases to both new and long term clients
- Develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
Skills and experience
- You will be highly driven, success orientated and truly client centric
- Previous sales/ customer service experience highly regarded
- Excellent personal presentation with written and verbal communication skills to match
The successful candidate will be determined to learn, grow professionally whilst contributing to the success and wellbeing of those around them
Please apply on-line and be sure to attach both a cover letter and CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?