Family & Administration Support Officer
Advertiser: SPELD VictoriaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $40,000 - $44,999 pro rata plus super
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
SPELD Victoria is the peak body for Specific Learning Difficulties (SLD) in Victoria. We work to serve the estimated 10-15% of Victorians with Specific Learning Difficulties (like Dyslexia).
We are seeking a front of house administration support officer on a part-time basis (25 hrs over five days inclusive of Saturdays), with capacity to undertake basic research for SPELD Victoria. The role will suit someone who enjoys interacting directly with all ages, a great team player and flexible attitude.
The Family & Administration Support Officer works to provide:
- Front of house & reception duties including taking payments
- Administration & coordination of diagnostic assessments and general office management
- Data collation, basic research and general administrative duties as required in a small diverse organisation.
- Administrative support for delivery of SPELD Victoria events as required.
A full position description with selection criteria is available on our website at:
- Good interpersonal skills and capacity to relate to all ages.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Experience in basic research and data analysis.
- Knowledge and/or interest in Specific Learning Difficulties like Dyslexia.
- Experience in use of Front Desk booking system & Salesforce CRM; and
- Experience in use of social media and updating websites.
Please forward your resume and cover letter addressing selection criteria (max 2 pages).
Email to CEO@speldvic.org.au
Applications close: cob Monday 18th February.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 21 February at SPELD's office at Donkey Wheel House, Level 3, 673 Bourke St, Melbourne.
Any Questions: Please call Maureen Younan on 03 9480 4422.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?