Student Advisor (Korean Speaking)
Advertiser: ILSC MelbourneMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
ILSC Melbourne provides quality daytime, afternoon and evening courses in English language, business, marketing and trade to international students in the Melbourne CBD.
Join our friendly and supportive team in providing quality student support services to ILSC international students.
ILSC is seeking a full time Student Advisor to join the Student Support team working under the overall direction of our Senior Manager.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Native-level Korean language skills
- Experience in dealing with Korean business culture
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Demonstrated skill and experience in providing advice, guidance and support to students/customers
- Experience working with international students
- Experience in working with education agencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a language school preferred
- Intermediate technical skills (database, LMS, excel, email etc)
- A passion for education and sensitivity to the cultural and language issues facing our overseas students
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible, energetic and friendly personality
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Relevant formal business qualifications of Diploma level or higher
- PR Visa or other that permits full time hours of work.
SALARY & CONDITIONS: as per the Educational Services (Post-Secondary Education) Award 2010
WORK HOURS: Monday to Friday 11am to 7pm. The position has a 6-month probationary period.
Do you want to:
- Join a dynamic and growing international company driven by a humanist ethos?
- Share your knowledge and skills to benefit others?
- Continue your own learning and expand your knowledge and skills?
ILSC builds lives and careers through education at our campuses in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney, as well as in Canada and India. We provide our students not only with education, but with rich experiences that prepare them for success in the global community and ultimately transform their lives.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Deadline for applications is December 14th, 2018.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?