Receptionist / Front Office
Advertiser: Central Apartment HotelsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Casual Receptionist / Front Office Attendant.
IMMEDIATE START preferred
Our new team member must have a passion for customer service. Previous experience in the hotel industry may be an advantage but is not essential - it is more important we find the right person. Training will be provided.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include (but not limited to):
- Providing high standard of customer service at all times
- Checking guests in and out, reservations, cash handing, balancing and liaising with guests
- The ability to multitask especially in busy periods
- Manage all accommodation enquiries (telephone, email and walk-ins) and convert to confirmed reservations
- Other duties as directed by manager
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT will ideally have:
- Experience using a hotel reservation program (RMS 9+ preferred but not essential)
- Third party website experience (eg: Siteminder)
- Ability to work comfortably within a team environment as well as autonomously
- A friendly and outgoing nature
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A professional image and a smile!
This is a HIGA award position. You will be required to work shifts across a seven day per week roster including public holidays.
Please send your resume and a short cover letter if this sounds like you and you would like to join our fun but professional team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?