Wait Position - Cafe - NoosavillePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Wait Person - Moondoggy's Café Bar
187 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566.
- Min 2 years experience working in a café
- Experience as a Barista or Juice bar and waiting skills
- Demonstrated experience in cafes of delivering guest service
- Must have RSA
- Good guest service, willing to work to standards and reliable.
- Daytime only no night trade. Earliest start 6.00am and latest finish time approx 5.30pm (dependent on guest trade). Some shifts are morning or afternoon only and others full day.
- Must want to work and be available for shifts on a roster from Mon to Sunday. from early 6am and / or later 5.30pm.
- Applicants are advised this café has a drug and alcohol policy.
- Applicants are advised that this café undertakes Police checks
- Applicants ideally live 30 mins of Noosaville and have own transport. Trials are undertaken with applicants.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Do you line within 30 mins of Noosaville?
- How many years directly relevant experience do you have working in a cafe
- Can you work across a 7 day roster with shifts that start 6am or finish around 5pm