Awesome Chiropractic Assistant / Exercise SpecialistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
Are you an empathetic person and love working with people and helping them reach their goals?
Are you a Mission-Driven, healthy-minded, caring individual? Are you a natural at communicating with just about anyone?
Do you go the extra mile to deliver WOW customer service?
Then, you could add value to our wonderful practice! Our well-known, family-oriented chiropractic wellness centre is looking for an extraordinary Chiropractic Assistant to help us change lives in our practice.
We are seeking a doggedly determined, no excuses team player to join us. We provide comprehensive training and team collaboration, so you won't be left high and dry. Could this be the best job of your life? It just might be!
Job Responsibilities: (just a small sample)
- Be the New Patient Concierge
- Implement exercise programs
- Provide reliable technical support to our Chiropractic Doctor
- Data entry
- General office and administration duties
- Manage patient flow to ensure each shift runs smoothly
- Personal Training and Anatomy knowledge essential
- Chiropractic or alternative health knowledge in any capacity, either as a patient, student or former employee, would be advantageous.
- Administration experience in health preferred, but not essential.
Hours: Mon - Thurs (that means most weeks you have a 3 day weekend). Initial training will include several hours on a Friday.
You would be working approximately 35 hours per week.
Must include cover letter telling us why you are the one and please include a photo of you doing something you love.
Please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com (Office Manager)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?