Advertiser: d'Albora MarinasMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
d'Albora Marinas at Akuna Bay opened its first owner operated restaurant late December 2018 and we are seeking an experienced, hands on Sous Chef to join the team.
This new restaurant's focus is on bistro style dining with an Italian flare. The centre of the offering is a good quality seasonal produce, bespoke drink menu and customized customer service.
Join our friendly team as a hands on Sous Chef
Reporting directly to the Head Chef, you will be working with a team to deliver healthy quick breakfast offering, woodfire pizza concept, homemade pasta and easy to like food. Utilising your collaborative, energetic, hands-on approach you will be a skilled team member, trainer, and coach and excel at achieving results in a complex operation.
Ideally you will have Experience in operating a newly opened restaurant, have strong knowledge to cook seafood, and meat with an Italian flare, and good people and communication skills
What we're looking for:
- Permanent resident or unlimited work rights in Australia
- Hold all relevant and current industry licences and certificates
- Strong knowledge on wood-fire pizza making and cooking with wood-fire
- Strong Functions and Events delivery knowledge
- Adhere to company and industry policies and procedures
- Be a flexible, hands on, energetic and proactive team member
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef seeking a new challenge with a progressive group that will appreciate and value your contribution.
We are an Australian Hospitality group operating in QLD, NSW and Victoria. We are working directly with the largest marina group in Australia - d'Albora Marinas. We are dynamic, innovative and customer focused. Love to nurture talents and create future leaders for our business.
If you feel that you possess the necessary skills to fulfill this role successfully, please APPLY now