Student Support OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
We're not merely interested in people who tick boxes or meet needs, so to speak. What fuels our growth, and the success of our business, is people who have a fire inside and who are really determined to have a positive impact.
Do great things | Help people to believe in themselves | Make things happen | Change the world
Sound like you?
Across Australia our business continues to grow and we're keen to leverage that by bringing on board a Student Support Officer.
This role will play a pivotal role in the organisation being responsible for service delivery to our students
- Taking phone calls through the Student Support Hotline for all current online students during business hours covering all time zones in Australia.
- Attending to all incoming calls and written enquiries from online students in accordance with Kirana Educations Service Level Agreement. This involves receiving requests for extensions/suspensions and submitting applications to the relevant training coordinators.
- Acting as the first point of contact for online students with LMS questions and providing appropriate responses.
- Assist students with on-line learning needs and coach students to develop skills in using learning systems.
- Be the first point of contact for student’s problems, complaints and feedback. Proactively identify customers’ needs and appropriate solutions. Student Support Officer to escalate, refer and follow up where necessary.
- Ensure that all online enquires are processed and recorded in the relevant Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) and student management system [vettrak]
- Ensure all student enquiries are created and recorded as a case in CRM and updated
- Coordinate the administration of the withdrawal application process. Student Support to encourage re-enrolment or continuing in course where possible.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of improvements to the policies, processes and procedures.
- Assisting students to source work placement
- Previous experience within an RTO or the VET sector.Impeccable customer service.
- Pleasant phone manner.
- The ability to work with online learning systems
- Experience with CRM and student management systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative support role.
We don't want fireworks, people who flare and fade out just as quickly, but people with a fire inside. We want considered, savvy, capable, career minded people who can contribute to developing and growing our business, just as much as we can and are committed to doing so.
Your background is not altogether critical. Your energy, capabilities, depth of experience, knowledge and nous are more so important.
So, if this overview lights a fire inside then please immediately send us your CV together with a letter describing who you are, what you love, what drives you and how you might contribute to our business growth.
We don't need novels but we will ONLY respond to applications which include this introductory letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?