Demolition LabourerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Sydney based family run demolition Company. We are seeking qualified Skilled Demolition Labourers to join our growing business & service our projects. Our success has been built on providing the highest quality services to all our clients whether they are a domestic client or commercial. We are honest, skilled, reliable & we get the job done with a smile.
We have several opportunities starting immediately for workers with a proven work history in the industry.
The successful candidates will have an absolute minimum of two years' experience on site and a strong understanding of structural demolition and strip outs. You will have experience using demo saws, grinders, jackhammers and plant machinery such as excavators (up to 6 ton,) skid steers, posi tracks, EWP's, driving small tipper trucks etc.
- A current white card
- EWP ticket
- Asbestos ticket (Preferred)
- Flexibility to work some weekends and night shifts (all penalties paid)
- A drivers licence with reliable transport (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years solid experience in demolition
- Good communication skills
- Possess a solid work ethic
- Project & maintain a positive attitude
- Take on "job ownership"
- Be service orientated
- Be willing to undertake additional training
Immediate starts are available for the right applicants.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?