Territory Manager - Wine
Advertiser: Calabria Family WinesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
About the business
CFW is a well established international organisation with a reach of over 40 countries.
With strong premium wine heritage, highly awarded brands both domestically and on the international stage, wonderful culture and leadership, CFW will provide a satisfying and rewarding environment for you to be challenged and grow in.
We are experiencing strong growth and require a positive, passionate, likeminded and energetic sales person to join our growing domestic team, to manage & oversee the Adelaide region.
About the role
- Customer development & management
- Take a true entrepreneurial approach to managing your territory
- Maximise key metrics (value, volume, tradespend) and behaviours inline with company expectations
- Execute against national and state based trade activities and promotional programs
- Secure and grow distribution footprint
- Work with customers, internal stakeholders and team members for mutually beneficial results
- Provide insight and feedback on market trends
Benefits and perks
- Very competitive base salary
- Corporate Credit Card
- Wine allowance
- Opportunities to host your customers at our restaurant & Cellar Door in Barossa Valley
Skills and experience
- Experience managing a territory within FMCG or liquor industry
- High achiever
- Consultative sales approach, seeking win win outcomes
- Customer and consumer centric mindset
- Passion for wine - It's at the heart of what we do
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Strong character, relationship building and negotiation abilities
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?