Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are looking for you - a bubbly, experienced and compassionate receptionist to join our already fabulous team.
We are looking for a full time staff member.
Your days would be split over 4/5 days.
Shifts would be: (7.30- 5.30pm) or/& (8.30-6.30pm).
We would love you to have a friendly and approachable personality and always make our patients feel important (because they are) and comfortable.
We are a part of a large medical practice and you will learn how to be a part of our medical team also.
Our wonderful modern practice is located in the heart of the CBD and just a few minutes' walk from Wynyard and Martin Place train station. Applicants are required to have:
- at least 2 years' experience in reception
- proficient knowledge of Best Practice
- excellent telephone manner
- confident in using HICAPS/EFTPOS
- experience in assisting and managing workflow
- understanding of infection control
- flexibility in hours is required
- Willing to undertake training with Dental software and procedures
- ability to multi-task
If you think you are up for the challenge and fit the profile of what we are looking for then please apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have prior experience as a dental nurse or assistant?