Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
A position exists for a permanent part time medical receptionist to join our busy family practice in Rose Bay.
We are looking for a mature receptionist to join our team on working from 7.30 am to 1.00pm Monday to Friday.
This is fast paced role at the front desk of a busy medical practice. We are a close knit team, teamwork and flexibility is important to the smooth running of the practice.
We are looking for someone who prides themselves on delivering exceptional customer service and patient care.
You need to be able to manage multiple tasks while providing a seamless service to both medical staff and patients. The receptionist team all act with empathy in a caring and supportive manner.
Experience with Best Practice is an advantage. If you have experience in our industries we would encourage you to apply.
Our reception team supports the daily running of the practice by attending to the following responsibilities:
- Welcoming our patients
- Booking patient appointments for multiple GPs
- Organising and updating patient files
- Billing and receipting patient invoices.
- Recording messages accurately and ensure they are followed up and acted on appropriately
- Assisting our clinical team by making phone calls, faxing documents, photocopying, scanning and filling.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- The ability to work independently with initiative and as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality in regard to patient care and all aspects of the practice.
It would be ideal (but not essential) if your experience included:
- Knowledge and use of Best Practice medical software
- Knowledge of Medicare and DVA billing
Please no agencies.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?