Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the business
This is a private billing medical practice that is looking at expanding its business scope.
We're new, innovative and are providing health care wholistically.
About the role
Working the front reception desk.
Supporting 1 integrative doctor, and possibly another health professional.
Answering incoming calls, managing billings and receipting processes, serving patients and all admin of a medical centre.
Requires sending information to patients via email, relaying messages on via the medical soft ware to the doctor and replying via email.
Hours are anywhere between 8.30am - 5.30 pm.
Part time: Monday 1 - 5 pm, possibly Friday 1 - 5 pm
Tuesday to Thursday.
Every second Saturday 9 am - 2.30 pm
Skills and experience
Great communication skills in English.
Great communication of the phone.
High competence in using computers. you must be very adaptive to new programs and know your way around a computer.
You need to have a great memory, and be able to multi taks in a pressure environment.
A Friendly and positive attitude. You are the first point of contact for our patients.
Available for any of the above listed times.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work school holidays?