Front Office Reseptionist
Advertiser: The Docks on GoodwinMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
The Docks on Goodwin is a medium sized apartment complex in Kangaroo Point incorporating both permanent and hotel letting. We are a family run business looking for a bright, enthusiastic and versatile member to join our small team.
We are looking for a Casual Front Office Receptionist. Onsite management may be required for the right candidate. The applicant must also be available to also work weekends as required.
The successful candidate MUST have previous front office experience in an accommodation or Management Rights property and be able to work in Australia.
The position duties and responsibilities involve:
- General front office duties including guests check in & out, reservations and daily banking reconciliation;
- Ensuring guest queries and complaints are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Maintaining accurate guest accounts, adhering to strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Finalising guest accounts, including cash handling.
- Assisting with general administration duties in the front office department.
- Daily Room checking before guest arrival.
- Assisting with Permanent Tenants and Leases
- Other duties as directed by the Manager
- Have a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional, pro-active customer service;
- Demonstrate Strong computer skills/knowledge. Full training will be provided for our reservations system, however knowledge of EzyRez or REI reservation system an advantage;
- Have professional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation;
- Demonstrate impeccable organisational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Be flexible to work in a small team and work additional hours up to 40 hours per week;
- Have previous experience in a front office, reception or hospitality role.
Please note: Please only apply if you have experience in this industry.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?