Advertiser: Brewhouse Brisbane (Woolloongabba)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $20.91 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Brewhouse Brisbane is a family-owned pub located in Woolloongabba Brisbane. We trade 363 days per year, 10am to midnight. The business comprises of a Restaurant, Function areas, Bars and a Gaming Room with 10 pokie machines.
An exciting opportunity exists for a self-motivated individual to take on the role of Part Time Cashier & Data Entry Clerk. Reporting to the Hotel Owner, the Cashier is accountable for Cashiering the previous day’s trade prior to the business opening at 10am. Our Cashier will work for 2-4 hours each morning starting at 7am, 5-6 days per week. The Hotel Manager will handle the Cashiering on the days that you do not work. Once the Cashiering is completed for the day, you will be required to handle a small amount of data entry.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Previous experience in a similar role such as banking, bookkeeping, accounting, cashiering
- Availability 5-6 mornings per week as agreed with the Hotel Manager, commencing at 7am
- Excellent numerical skills
- Sound cash handling experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- You must be over 18 years
Your employment classification, unless agreed otherwise, will be Part-Time Clerical Grade 3, as defined in the HIGA (2010), and you will also enjoy 4 weeks’ leave per annum.
This role will suit a wide range of people from a variety of backgrounds. If you have a head for figures, this role is for you. We look forward to receiving your application via email at your earliest convenience.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?