TERRITORY MANAGER - Craft BeerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Phoenix Beers are a leading importer and distributor of craft beers and ciders in Australia. We are looking for an energetic, focused and reliable individual to join our sales team to represent our extensive portfolio in the Adelaide metro and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A passion for boutique / craft beer and cider
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Business to business sales experience (Liquor Industry preferred but not essential)
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- A willingness to be 'hands on' with stock movement and in-store merchandising when required
- The ability to close sales and work autonomously
- A creative flair for setting up instore displays/activations and events
- The ability to be flexible, versatile and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A Valid Australian Driver's License and current RSA certificate
- A good attitude and desire to be a part of a fast growing and exciting industry
As a Phoenix Beers' Territory Manager, you will be responsible for both servicing our existing customer base as well as identifying new leads and establishing new business relationships. The ability to work autonomously is essential.
The position is Full-Time and includes a fully serviced company vehicle, mobile phone and iPad
Starting salary will be commensurate with experience.
Online application only via Seek only - PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT OUR OFFICES VIA PHONE- No phone or email applications will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?