Advertiser: Leeuwin Medical GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- $20 - $24 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the business
We are a medical center which we aim to provide quality care to all our patients. We vow to not discriminate and it is important for us to provide continuous care to encourage a healthy lifestyle to everyone.
We are located East of Fremantle near the swan river. We are a very busy practice of 13 doctors.
About the role
The role consist of
- Booking appointments
- Liaise with patients and Practitioners
- Processing Medicare
- Private billing according to our Practice Fee Policy
- Basic Administration tasks
Skills and experience
Knowledge of the Medicare benefit schedules is a must. Has Medical Director and Best Practice software experience and knowledge. This is a requirement. Experience in medical receptionist duties and terminology. Experience in customer service. Customer service skills. Must have oral and written English language. Skills of Multi-tasking. Problem solving skills. Knows how to resolve a conflict situation. A team player and can work unsupervised. Cash and EFTPOS knowledge.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your preferred work type?