Finance Officer - Howdy Group
Advertiser: HowdyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
About the business
Howdy is a locally owned business which operates 4 independent Telstra Retail Stores throughout South Western Victoria.
Due to ongoing growth within Howdy, we are seeking applicants with strong analytical skills and financial experience to join our Corporate Services team located at our Warrnambool Store.
- Sound experience in payroll, bank reconciliations, debtor/creditor functions, and reconciliations
- Provide high levels of customer service at all times
- Able to perform under pressure
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of legislative requirements
- Experience in Excel, Ento and Xero would be highly regarded
About the role
- The role is a full time position
- This is a fast-paced role where the use of multiple systems is required - the ability to learn new things quickly and multitask is highly valued
- There will be times when you will be out of the office to attend training sessions or meetings
- The role reports to the CFO, and will include a wide range of financial-based duties
- The role involves working both autonomously at times, and as part of a team
Don't miss your opportunity to join the Howdy Team.
To apply; please upload a copy of your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be best suited for this role.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 21st February 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?