Advertiser: Kensington Hill Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are looking for a permanent part time medical receptionist for 2 days a week who is a capable multi-tasker with excellent communication skills. One who has an upbeat attitude and the ability to work in our fast paced environment with our great team.
Flexibility to work additional hours to cover other staff members when on leave is required
In this exciting role you would be available to work between the hours of 7.45am – 7pm Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday morning shift.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Knowledge of Mediflex and Best Practice
- Answering telephones
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Handling general enquiries
- Meeting and greeting patients on arrival to the clinic
- Accepting and receipting payments
- Scanning correspondence
- Confidential handling of patient records
Prior medical reception experience is highly desirable.
The successful candidate would have excellent communication skills including a friendly and professional disposition with an emphasis on customer service. The capability to multi task, manage time and work independently or part of a friendly team in a busy work environment is essential.
This position is available for an immediate start.
To apply, click the apply button for this job and include your cover letter and CV
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?