Drug & Alcohol Screening Collector
Advertiser: Fit4dutyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Gladstone & Central QLD
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - General Medical & Surgical
• Flexible hours and great pay
• Mainly local with occasional travel
• Immediate start with full training and support
We are seeking ENs/RNs/OHNs/Pathology Collectors (or other appropriately qualified people) in the Gladstone area who are interested in visiting our customers to perform on-site drug and alcohol screening collection services.
In this role you will improve the safety of workplaces (in addition to improving the safety for the general public) and make a difference to people's lives and our communities.
The job would NOT suit a person looking for full time work. This is a casual role with variable hours suitable for working around another job, hospital shifts, home duties or simply as a flexible, well paid casual occupation in its own right. You will be fully trained and supported, reporting to a supportive Customer Service team.
This work will require you to focus on the priorities of sample collection, analysis and the accurate interpretation and handling of information gathered, whilst working within an efficient time frame.
The successful applicant MUST be
- flexible in their availability to work shifts both inside and outside of normal working hours, often with very early starts
- well presented
- highly organised
- available to travel including overnight stays of up to 2 nights occasionally
- computer literate with reliable internet access and printer
Your dedication, professionalism and strong communication skills will put our client's staff at ease. You will be equally comfortable in an executive office, a workshop or a transport depot, dealing with people from all walks of life. You must have your own reliable car with comprehensive insurance
Excellent hourly rates plus mileage allowance will be paid. Check out our web site at www.fit4duty.com.au
We look forward to hearing from you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close Monday 25th February 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a registered nurse?
- Have you completed a qualification in nursing?
- How many years' experience do you have as an enrolled nurse?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?