Uphire - Assistant Accountant
Advertiser: UphireMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Uphire is a hire company specializing in EWP and Materials Handling equipment. Our success is based on our superior customer service solutions and our extremely driven team.
We are looking for a smart, business savvy team player to join our tight knit team as our assistant accountant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of the dynamic hire industry and the Uphire family.
This exciting and challenging role includes:
- Preparation of Monthly/Weekly Management Reports (P&L, Uphire Machine Revenue Graphs, Utilisation, Customer Rankings), KPI Reporting.
- Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet recs
- Preparation of Cash-flow Statements/Forecasts and assist in the development of financial models.
- Assistance with annual budgeting process
- Oversee the Equipment Ledger Including Financing processes
- Oversee the Accounts Receivable collection processes.
- Management of Accounts Payable processes.
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet Recs
- Preparation and finalisation of Monthly Accounts
- Assistance with BAS , Payroll Tax and Returns
The successful candidate will have
- Degree Qualified in Accounting or Business
- Proficiency in the use of MYOB and the Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- 2+ Years Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Please submit your resume here
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?