Help Desk Team Lead
Advertiser: Trimble NetworksMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $55,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the Position...
The Help Desk Team Leader will be responsible for managing our small but busy Help Desk. The role is varied and includes managing incoming customer requests, initial troubleshooting, maintaining service standards, team leadership and collaboration. This is an important role that will require someone who is both confident and loves interacting with customers. This unique individual with be cool, calm and collected and have a keen eye for detail.
- Accountable for the Trimble Help Desk
- Lead the Help Desk in delivering excellent customer service
- Capture incoming requests into our ticketing system (ConnectWise)
- Validate requests for accuracy and completeness (quality control)
- Identify problem tickets (repeat issues with customers)
- Investigate & resolve customer issues where possible
- Respond to clients in a timely manner and manage their expectations
- Identify and drive improvement on the help desk
- Collaborate effectively & positively with all technical teams
- Run start of day checks across a variety of platforms
- Work with the Service Delivery Manager to ensure all urgent/critical requests have owners and are managed to resolution
- Report on Help Desk KPI's and service quality improvements
- Courage - Willing to speak up
- Accountable - Willing to take ownership
- Curiosity - Wants to understand the "why"
- Resilience - Can cope when things go wrong
- Kindness - Shows compassion and empathy
- Attention to Detail - Can spot the gaps
- Ability to multi-task - Can juggle priorities
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar customer facing role
- Experience with MS Active Directory & Office 365
- Experience with Windows 10 and Server 2012
- Experience supporting MS Office 2016
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Flexible to work on a 7am - 6pm rotating roster
- TAFE Certification Or IT/Computer Science degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Lives in Brisbane and has unlimited working rights is a MUST
Our vision is to empower people and organisations to succeed. We will build our business on layers of honesty, passion, innovation & teamwork. We will be accountable for our actions and protect our customers interests as our own. It is our mission to deliver the best of breed solutions and services with outstanding customer experience.
Trimble Networks is a specialist managed service provider based in Brisbane, delivering industry-leading advice, solutions and services to customers throughout Australia. As an organisation, we strongly believe in a positive work/life balance. We work hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team-oriented. We champion continual education to help you achieve today and develop new skills for tomorrow. Our business philosophy is geared around employee & customer happiness for success.
- Be Proud. Exceed expectations in everything we do
- Make Happy Customers. Focus on the customer experience
- Come From the Heart. Be compassionate, honest & respectful
- Always Learning. Develop yourself and be inspire others
- Work as a team. Share and collaborate to build collective strength.
- Seek Clarity. Look for answers and avoid assumptions.
- Make it Happen. Be accountable and outcome orientated
*Please ONLY apply if you've had experience working in the IT Industry for 3+ years, this is not an entry level position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?