Member Services Coordinator
Advertiser: Hockey WAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- $65,000 - $70,000 per annum plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Other
Based at the Perth Hockey Stadium on the Curtin University Campus the Member Services Coordinator role acts as a first point of contact for member enquiries as well as providing support, membership services and facilitating education to Hockey WA’s regions, associations and clubs. To be successful in this role you will need to have experience in the delivery of volunteer education, services and club administration along with excellent communication and time management skills.
This varied and challenging role needs someone with exceptional communication skills who can work collaboratively, show initiative and think their feet. Proven presentation skills with the ability to multitask and strong planning skills are essential for this position along with a passion for sport.
In this busy role, key tasks you will be involved with are:
- Delivering education to Hockey WA regions and associations to assist the workforce in the delivery of best practice Hockey administration and governance in Western Australia;
- Administer the delivery of membership services, grants, collection of member affiliations and other fees and reporting to build the capacity of Hockey WA’s regions, associations and clubs;
- Work collaboratively with Hockey WA Member Regions and Associations on the management, implementation and ongoing use of the GameDay technology platform across specific business areas including membership, competitions, e-commerce and communications through education, training and ongoing support.
Strong computer and organisational skills are essential in this position. Experience working in sport or another member based organisation is advantageous. This role will have strong focus on supporting our regions so some regional travel will be required.
If you are interested in joining the team at Hockey WA the detailed position description for this role can be found by visiting the Hockey WA website at http://www.hockeywa.org.au and following the tabs to the positions vacant page.
How to apply
To apply please use the link or email a cover letter and updated resume outlining your relevant experience and skills, which address the criteria detailed in the Position Description to our HR Manager via email on email@example.com
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 22 February 2019 (AWT).
For further information regarding this position, please email Ryan Lenegan, Participation Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?