Advertiser: Cornerstone Health Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Milton Medical Centre’s purpose is to increase access to quality primary healthcare for all.
We are looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to join our passionate team.
To succeed in this role you will be well organised and confident with strong customer service skills. Previous experience working in a general practice or health care environment would be highly considered.
This is a casual position reporting directly to the Practice Manager. The successful applicant will form part of our team providing high quality customer service to patients and administration support to our dedicated health care professionals. You will be responsible for delivering basic administration and customer service tasks on a day to day basis.
Essential Experience & Qualities
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High standards of personal presentation.
- Able to work independently.on a variety of administration tasks
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends.
- Proficient computer skills.
If this sounds like the right role for you, apply now.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?