Warehouse pick packers needed in BOTANY
Advertiser: Action WorkforceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Are you looking for a first start in warehousing? Or are you an experienced pick packer / storeman that's looking for a new start? If so, Apply Now!!
- Picking orders utilising RF SCANNERS
- Full time hours available
- Rewarding and flexible work culture
Action Workforce is a key national supplier of labour hire and workforce solutions to the industrial sector. We are currently in the process of increasing our team of casuals who are experienced in picking/packing orders. The roles are for a number of our clients, which require ongoing staff for their warehouses across the Eastern Suburbs and Botany Region.
Our clients are on the look out for experienced pick packers and storeman. Previous experience with the RF scanner is an advantage, however, is not essential as we are always on the look out for candidates with a can-do attitude.
You must be able to:
- Follow instructions accurately.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Ensure quality standards are met.
- Be aware of safe work practices.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Ability to work Monday - Friday is desirable.
- Career development and potential for permanency.
- Work-life balance.
- Flexible working arrangement.
- Rewarding work culture.
Think you have what it takes? Don't hesitate to apply! Click the 'APPLY' button.