- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
The Property Council of Australia is the champion of Australia’s largest industry, that employs 1.4 million Australians and shapes the future of our cities.
Our members include large and small companies which invest, own, manage and develop all forms of property as well as providers of professional services to the industry.
Working closely with the Executive Director, you will design and implement membership growth and member retention strategies in the SA & NT division. You will also deliver an exceptional service to our members while driving strong financial performance. More specifically, you will:
- Design and implement a strategic marketing program
- Identify and pursue sponsorship prospects and design sponsorship proposals and packages
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with our sponsors and members
- Plan and deliver the Division’s networking events program
- Manage relevant committees and working groups
- Plan and deliver marketing strategies for our services that enhances our organisation’s brand
- Develop and manage the division's budget (together with the Executive Director) and track, forecast and report on financial performance.
- Manage, coach and develop staff
You will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role or business development skills and membership growth activities. You will also possess:
- Proven ability to building quality relationships, engage and manage various stakeholders effectively.
- High-level financial knowledge and commercial acumen including budget development, tracking and forecasting.
- Strategic marketing experience with knowledge of various media and CRM tools.
- Superior communication, attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability manage performance and the performance of others to meet accountabilities and deadlines.
Qualifications in a business, communications or marketing discipline would be highly regarded as well as a connection with the property industry. Previous experience in a not-for-profit organisation would also be advantageous.
What We Offer
The Property Council is an innovative and successful organisation that highly values its people. We are dedicated advocates of diversity, flexible working arrangements and promoting a healthy work-life balance. Join us and you will develop your career in an influential organisation that is driving industry reform. You’ll be an integral part of a high-performing and supportive team.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this position, please apply online by following the prompts on Seek. Applications for this role close at 5pm, Friday, 22 February 2019. Please include in your application a 1-page cover letter addressing the selection criteria. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?